The LeoVince X3 line takes a new turn for 2011 with the addition of Ti-Tech, our new X3 Stainless Steel and Titanium exhaust. We've pushed the boundaries of what can be done in material construction and created the lightest, most durable and highest-performing Stainless Steel / Titanium exhaust on the market. The new LeoVince X3 Ti-Tech exhaust is identical in design and performance to our world class full Titanium race systems.
|The Stainless Steel header is welded by hand and offers improved durability over our full - Ti race header. The Ti-Tech muffler features AISI 304 Stainless Steel internal construction and a Titanium sleeve and Carbon Fiber end-cap for improved weight reduction.
The X3 Ti-Tech exhaust also offers:
- CAD/CAM designed for precise fit
- Media blasted "Titanium look" AISI 304 Stainless Steel header
- AISI 304 Stainless Steel internal muffler construction
- Titanium muffler sleeve
- Maximizes performance gains across RPM range (linear power)
- Identical performance to full race Titanium systems
- Carbon Fiber end-cap, muffler straps and *heat shield
- Reliable sound check of 94dB or less (Passes the strict FIM & NEW AMA two meter max sound test)
- DuraPaq™ designed to last 50 hours before repacking, even under severe racing conditions
- All in the Box – USFS spark arrestor, sound inserts (if needed), spring tool, and wash plug
- Machine-specific tuned to work with stock fuel settings *