LeoVince USA is pleased to announce our 7th annual Grape Crusher Charity Ride. This year's ride will take place on Thursday May 3, 2012. We will meet at the front Gate of Sonoma Raceway and then ride through some of the most incredible back roads of Sonoma and Napa Valley.
This year's charity of choice is the Lima Family Recovery Fund. 100% of the proceeds will go towards helping the needs of Paul Lima, a fellow motorcycle enthusiast, rider and LeoVince Customer as owner of GP Motorcycles in La Mesa California. Paul was involved in an accident on April fourth while motocross riding and fractured bones in his lower back which has left both of his legs paralyzed. This fund was set up to help his family manage the tremendous expenses that they now face. Give back to our riding community and start your Great Clips West Coast Moto Jam weekend off the right way by joining our ride to raise funds for Paul and his family. Come join LeoVince USA for a relaxing and fun ride through the Sonoma Wine Country. We're takin' it retro this year and going back to one of the original routes used in past years on this ride.
For more information email questions to email@example.com or call 510-232-4040 and secure your spot on either of these great rides.
GRAPE CRUSHER RIDE INFO :
- Rider sign up is 9:00am at the entrance to former the Infineon, now Sonoma Raceway.
- Have your motorcycle topped off and ready to go. The entire ride is approximately 100 miles and there will be gas stations at our lunch stop.
- Sign releases, get your rider wristband and enjoy a light breakfast of coffee and pastries on us.
- We’ll have two riding groups for you to chose from with Group A leaving the track at 10:00am and Group B leaving the track at 10:15am.
- The LeoVince Sprinter will run sweep if you have any vehicle issues and we will provide bike transportation back to Infineon should you have mechanical issues.
- Lunch will be a buy-your-own affair at Buster’s Southern BBQ in Calistoga where “It’s Not Just Eating – It’s An Experience”. Buster has happily provided a sandwich and drink combo with your choice of either chicken or tasty tri-tip for $11.00 when you show your LeoVince wristband. Thanks, Buster! All that he asks is that you please bring CASH for the purchase so they can extend this offer.
- While we’re stopped for lunch, we have some awesome prizes to raffle off to you. As always you will receive a raffle ticket with your donation to the ride, but will have the opportunity to purchase more throughout the morning and at lunch. Thank you to our sponsors this year which include Bell Helmets, Motion Pro, Dowco, 509, Motorcycle Superstore, American Supercamp and of course yours truly, LeoVince USA.
- Once our tummies are full and the prizes are awarded you’ll have a free ride with several routes to choose from to return to the track for a victory lap on one of the most epic tracks in the world. The lap of Sonoma Raceway will start promptly at 3:00pm so don’t take too long getting back.
- We’ll show you some different options of routes and also let you know which is the primary route our chase truck will be on.
To sign up for this great event you can enter here or call us at (510) 232-4040. We’ll also be able to get you signed up the morning of the event for last minute arrivals. The ride cost is $20.00 and any additional donations are accepted, as 100% of the proceeds will go to Paul and his family.
Ride will include a light breakfast, a small welcome package with a t-shirt, after ride water and drinks, a lap of Sonoma Raceway and a great big thank you from LeoVince and the Lima Family
TO REGISTER FOR THE RIDE JUST CHOOSE THE GROUP YOU WANT TO RIDE WITH.
A-GROUP BEING THE FAST GROUP
B-GROUP A BIT SLOWER
FINALLY SELECT THE SIZE AND QUANITY OF T-SHIRTS YOU WANT.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org